Your work ensures that the right product reaches the right customer! And you do this from a completely new, modernised distribution centre with 36,000 m2 of warehouse space.
Every evening/night, together with a team of approximately 15 colleagues, you are responsible for loading and unloading the trucks. You do this by using an EPT. Furthermore, you will be picking orders based on loading lists and correctly securing the loads before they go into the truck. Because of your work in the evening/night, the drivers can leave immediately the next morning to deliver the goods to the customers. You therefore have an important role in this, in which efficiency and safety are paramount. The warehouse is hard working but has a pleasant atmosphere where there is also time for a little fun. You will work in two shifts, divided over the evening and the night.
What will you be doing?
Each week you are scheduled for the whole week in one of the two shifts, this ensures that you keep the right rhythm. The evening/night starts with a cup of coffee in the canteen together with your colleagues. At this start of the working day you will also receive the loading lists and all information about loading and unloading. During the shift, you will have a lot of contact with your colleagues in the team and good communication between them is very important. At the end of the shift, all trucks are loaded and your working day is done.
- Experience in a similar logistical function;
- Good command of the Dutch or English language orally and in writing;
- A real team player, but you can also cope well on your own;
- You are stress resistant and can think of creative solutions under time pressure;
- Experience with driving an EPT is an advantage;
- You are available at least 5 days a week.
What we offer you
- Nice colleagues with whom you have regular contact;
- A fixed contact person;
- A job at a young and dynamic transport company with extensive experience in: courier services, transport, distribution and storage and transhipment;
- Opportunity for a permanent job for a longer period of time.