This client is a leading pan-European manufacturer of hand tools. They design and produce tools for the most demanding professionals. They have been building long-term relationships with customers and distributors for over 150 years. With the knowledge and experience they have, they can continue into at least the next century and beyond.
What will you be doing?
- Stripping of pallets, packing of orders and putting away for shipment;
- Driving a reach truck;
- Shortening coils to 30 metres;
- Taking care of the preparation of departmental activities;
- Recording the stock of band saw and packaging materials in the department;
- Coiling bandsaw strips;
- Rolling up and packing (in flat boxes) of bandsaw strips, according to work orders;
- Packaging of boxes, applying stickers and packing list and taking stock;
- Management of packaging material;
- Processing product returns in computer system.
- Good command of the Dutch language in connection with communication on the work floor;
- A valid Dutch reach truck certificate;
- Own transport to get to the work location, for example a car, bicycle or moped;
- Physically able to perform heavy work, including lifting and carrying;
- At least one year of work experience as a production employee, warehouse employee, packer or similar;
- Availability of 38 hours per week.
What we offer you
- Gross salary of € 12.75 per hour;
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week;
- Travel allowance according to collective labour agreement;
- Pleasant working atmosphere.