Do you have a passion for technology ?
Our client is one of the biggest players in the technology market. Due to the huge demand at the moment we are continuously looking for motivated employees.
The employees are number 1, they value quality (not speed) and your health is important. Therefore they offer free (healthy) meals, you can use their own gym and they offer online workouts.
Are you looking for a new challenge, would you like to learn (experience is not a requirement) and build your future in technology? Then this is the perfect job for you !
What will you be doing?
As a technician you are, for example, responsible for the assembly of high-quality electromechanical products, using state-of-the art production methods and test equipment.
You are responsible for the quality of the end product, which is achieved through a structured method and an eye for detail. You work on products for different markets: the medical, industrial, infrastructure, automotive, and semiconductor market. The diversity of our products gives your work a lot of variety. From this position, there are many opportunities for broadening and deepening, so there are always new challenges.
- motivation and enthusiasm;
- you can communicate in English;
- you live in the neighbourhood of Eindhoven or Son.
What we offer you
- compensation of € 15.02 (from 24 years, including shift allowance and vacation money)
- in addition, you build up € 38.22 vacation hours per week (16.6 vacation hours per month, if you work 40 hours per week), this amounts to 5 weeks paid vacation when working fulltime!
- travel allowance of €0,19/km if you live more than 10km from the company.
- guaranteed 40 hours in a 2-shift system (6:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00)
- fun work environment with opportunities to learn
- free and healthy lunches
- free fitness room