You will be working at the logistics center for one of the largest web shops. We work here with various animal products. Think, among other things, of food and animal accessories. You work in a large warehouse where not only production runs, but also the employees of the inbound and outbound departments work. There is a good working atmosphere here, which is partly due to the best colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Collecting, loading and moving all products within the warehouse;
- You load and unload the incoming freight;
- As an order picker you collect all products ordered from the company by our customers. Via a headset you will be told which products are on the order list. You listen carefully and collect all products in no time;
- Checking and preparing the products for shipment;
- It is quite hard work, because some products or boxes are heavy. You manually lift all products onto the carts.
- You are flexible (working in 2 shifts 06:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 00:00) and you can be deployed in the weekend (Saturday 06:00: 15:00 and Sunday 08:00-17:00 ):
- Week 1: Monday till Saturday in the morningshift
- Week 2: Monday till Friday in the eveningshift and Sunday in the dayshift
- Week 3: Morningshift again
- You will be planned for 5 days, in busy times it's possible to work 6 days.
- You have experience working with a hand scanner or voice picking;
- Experience driving an EPT is mandatory;
- You speak the English language;
- You are physically in good shape (it will ever be heavy articles);
- You live in the Tilburg area;
- You are available for a longer period of time.
What we offer you
- The salary is € 10.50 gross per hour for 21 years and older;
- Irregularity allowance until 07:00 hrs 125% and after 19:00 hrs 125% on Saturday 125% and on Sunday 150%;
- Travel costs above 10 km;
- € 3.09 per day (10-15 km)
- € 4.67 per day (15-20km)
- € 6.24 per day (20- 40km)
- € 7.62 per day (40+ km)
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free parking.