This logistics company in the Netherlands currently consists of six locations. All locations are located in the Tilburg-Eindhoven area.
They offer a wide variety of logistics services such as warehousing, order picking but also value added services and managed services such as customer service, import and export documentation, sales support and invoicing.
What will you be doing?
- You take care of the operational and administrative handling of incoming and outgoing shipments (international) and you are also responsible for stock management;
- You analyze, identify and solve problems efficiently;
- You identify leads from the customer and ensure a correct transfer to the account manager;
- You are frequently in contact with the customer to manage expectations;
- You are constantly in contact with your own department, the operation, external parties and the customer;
- You analyze order flows and come up with efficient improvement proposals;
- You are responsible for the delivery of various reports.
The Customer Service Employee we are looking for:
- Has HBO work and thinking level with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Has knowledge of logistical (administrative) systems and processes;
- Is organizationally, accurately and analytically strong;
- Is customer oriented and communicative;
- has a good command of the English and Dutch languages, orally and in writing.
What we offer you
We offer an ambitious work environment within a growing organization with a collegial work atmosphere and room for personal input, initiative and growth. The Customer Service Employee receives a competitive salary package and works in day shift. We offer a full-time (40 hours) position.