For our client in Eindhoven near the airport we are looking for production employees who can start this week.
The client prints high-quality prints of e.g. books and personalised cards. In the high season, approximately 70 employees work on the shop floor. For the BOOKS department you will be scanning, cutting and archiving books together with your colleagues. It is a varied job in which you, depending on the workload, will be trained in several functions.
Because the company works with different customers who in turn depend on orders from the private market, the workload fluctuates daily. This means that you start in a day shift from 7 or 8 in the morning until about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. The end time can be different every day.
- You can work 5 days from Monday to Friday;
- You speak at least B-level English;
- You have no problem performing simple production tasks;
- You can work at a fast pace but also have an eye for detail;
- You agree not to take holidays in week 29 to 35 and not in the last 2 weeks of December.
The gross wage per hour from 21 years of age is € 11.82 (including holiday allowance);
- The client does not pay travel expenses;
- The job is for the long term and in November you will work in 2 shifts, with surcharge;
- The job is for the long term.
When you start working in 2 shifts from mid-November, the allowance is:
- Monday to Friday 06.00-07.00 25% surcharge
- Monday - Friday 18.00-20.00 25% surcharge
- Monday - Friday 20.00 - 06.00 50% extra
- Saturday 00.00-06.00 75% extra
- Saturday 06.00-14.00 50% extra
- Saturday 14.00-22.00 100% extra
- Sunday all day 100% extra