This company is continuously working to improve human health. Its focus on innovation has established it as the global leader in DNA sequencing and serving customers in the research and clinical markets. The products are used for applications in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging segments.
They offer you a full-time job for the long term, with growth opportunities in various business units. They look together with you at your development possibilities and offer you the opportunity to learn more tasks. It is a full-time position where you work from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. At the end of the quarter you will also work on weekends, mainly during the last 3 weeks. Herein we ask for flexibility.
- Order picking of goods and packing of all shipments;
- Using carrier systems to generate documents and register and track shipments;
- Maintaining cooperative relationships with all departments involved in the operation;
- Manning the pick-up window;
- Assisting in other departments as needed.
To be considered for this vacancy, it is important that you meet the following requirements. You must;
- Have at least one year of work experience in a position with physical work, for example as a logistics employee, warehouse employee or Material Handler;
- A good command of the English language;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM and SAP, or can quickly make these systems your own;
- Are analytically strong, accurate, flexible and solution oriented;
- Has a service- and customer-oriented attitude;
- live no more than 50 kilometres from Eindhoven, for example in Helmond, Best or Weert.
- A good salary of 10,83 euro gross per hour;
- Travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometre;
- Chance of permanent contract with the client;
- Fulltime job for 40 hours a week;
- Opportunities to grow within the company and plenty of room to develop yourself.