Our client is a major player in the technology industry and one of the fastest growing companies in the region. They are constantly looking for motivated employees (without experience) to work in logistics.
- You will perform various tasks in the company's warehouse;
- You are responsible for the incoming and outgoing goods of different products used for the assembly of electronic devices;
- You register all incoming and outgoing goods in the computer;
- You check the orders for quality and quantity;
- you will pack and label orders.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic working environment;
- ability to multitask;
- Motivation and enthusiasm;
- you can communicate in English;
- you live in the neighbourhood of Eindhoven or Son.
- compensation of € 14.27 (from 24 years, including shiftwork bonus and vacation pay)
- in addition, you build up € 38.22 vacation hours per week (16.6 vacation hours per month, if you work 40 hours per week), this amounts to 5 weeks paid vacation when working fulltime!
- Travel allowance of €0,19/km if you live more than 10km from the company.
- guaranteed 40 hours in a 2-shift system (6:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00)
- fun work environment with opportunities to learn
- free and healthy lunches
- free fitness room
If you live in Eindhoven and do not have a car, you can use a loaner bike free of charge !