Our client specialises in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables that are later delivered to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers and catering companies. The production department employs people of various nationalities such as Dutch, Latvian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish and Hungarian.
In this function, you are responsible for welcoming our new colleagues/ temporary employees; showing them the client's presentation, handing them their clothes and badge, pointing out the canteen and changing rooms, stating the corona rules, guiding them to the department, etc. You are also responsible for calling to account employees who do not adhere to the corona measures (1.5 distance, mouth masks, etc.).
Working hours (this is alternated):
- Monday to Friday: 07.30 - 13.30
- Tuesday through Saturday: 05.00 - 10.00 hours
- You enjoy being in contact with people and know how to welcome them with enthusiasm;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English. Speaking Polish is an absolute plus;
- You do not find it a problem to speak to people as if you were a police officer, about keeping to the RIVM guidelines (1.5 metre distance, mouth mask);
- You are available 5 days a week, 5 hours a day;
- You are available immediately and have no holiday plans in June and July;
- You have your own transport (public transport is not available at 05.00 hours).
- We offer €13.44 per hour (including holiday allowance);
- Travel allowance;
- 5 hours of work per day;
- Alternating job with a lot of social contact.