This is the fastest growing solutions based distributor for RFID, Auto ID, POS, and Mobility products. Committed to work exclusively with Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners to help deliver the finest Supply Chain, Mobility, and POS hardware and software solutions in the world. Our "Solutions-Based" model is driven by our Partner's needs. This client offers the normal distributor services-like product selections, pick-pack-ship, and credit terms. However, as a Solutions-Based Distributor we also offer unique leasing programs; hardware, software, and services bundles; extended warranties; value-added services; and business-development and marketing programs to assist VARs in growing their business in their geographic markets and beyond. We are always looking for great people to join our winning team because we are constantly growing.
What will you be doing?
The job of a VAS Technical Specialist entails performing the configurations or kittings of the orders according to specific project instructions or sales team’s requests guaranteeing quality standards and deadlines. Inspecting the returns received, reporting the incidences as well as being responsible for handling the incidences arising, such as identifying missing/used/defective items or accessories and managing the reconditioning of the items when necessary. To do your job good you will collaborate closely with the Operations, Tech Support and Customer Service teams to deliver the configurations and shipments correctly and to process efficiently the received returns. You work with a team of enthusiastic VAS Technicians to solve issues encountered and fulfill deadlines. Also you search technical documentation to gain better product knowledge that helps on the daily work. You will also go often to the warehouse floor to pick the products that you need.
- You have mechanical and technical skills
- You have Experience in an assembly and reverse logistics environments;
- You have the ability to read and understand blueprints or manuals;
- You got good command of Microsoft office;
- You have knowledge of Andriod, Windows 10 and Vista on a user level;
- You have a strong ability to adapt to changing priorities, and work with a sense of urgency.
- The position requires the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment, you need to be able to communicate and write in a advanced level of English.
What we offer you
- Fulltime work week of 40 hours
- Monday till Friday from 08.00-17.00pm
- Start salary is € 10,50 gross
- You will get € 0,19 cent a kilometer for traveling
- A good atmosphere in the team and in the company
- This job is for the long term with a chance for a direct contract.