The distribution centre is located in Deurne (near Helmond) and is one of the largest logistics centres in Europe. Due to motivated and dedicated employees, the logistic process is very efficient. In this dynamic environment the client is looking for employees like YOU!
In the VAS department you will work together with colleagues of different nationalities who mostly speak Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Latvian, English and Dutch. The working environment is clean and you will be working with non-food products.
These are some of the tasks you will be doing:
- Packing of products;
- Unpacking and repacking displays;
- Sticking products or removing stickers.
Overtime will be worked regularly and when you work more than 40 hours you will of course get an extra allowance of 25%.
- You are available full time, 5 days a week;
- You are precise and handy with packing, repacking, stickering of products;
- You are motivated and really want to work;
- You live within a radius of 15 km from the Helmondsingel (near Deurne);
- You have your own transport (bicycle, car or scooter).
- Full-time job of at least 40 hours with regular overtime;
- Hourly wage € 11,54 from the age of 21 (including holiday allowance);
- At the moment the VAS department works in daytime from 08.00-17.00 hours, this can change when the pressure comes;
- Travel allowance from 5 km one way;
- In the long term, if you perform well, the possibility of advancing to other logistics departments.