This company is a global specialist in energy management, with operations in more than 100 countries. They offer solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. There are more than 130,000 employees working for this company, will you be a new colleague?
Make the most of your energy. That is their mission. Whether it's about delivering solutions that contribute to reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, or literally getting the most out of people's energy. Safety & quality are of paramount importance here. The location in Helmond (20km from Eindhoven) was not without reason voted 'The Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands' in 2017.
You will be working in the warehouse. Because in early 2021 all activities will be moved from Venray to Helmond, a team is currently busy preparing everything for the move.
For this, we are looking for an all-round warehouse employee who will complement this team. The work is very diverse, so every day is different! Among other things, a whole new picking system has been built, which of course needs to be tested. Also, everything needs to be fully furnished until the move is complete. Of course you will join your new colleagues after the move, so this is a job for the long term.
Working as a warehouse employee for this project is a responsible job, but never at the expense of safety!
- You are motivated to work hard, to develop yourself and you have a collegial attitude.
- Full-time available
- Dutch and/or English speaker
- €11.45 gross per hour with an irregularity bonus of 125% after 18:00 and 150% after 20:00.
- When working on Saturday 150% and after 14:00 200%.
- Travel allowance as from 10 kilometres
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a quarterly bonus, this bonus is on a team basis depending on the quality delivered by your team
- A job for a longer period with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself
- Training from an experienced trainer before you start
- And also very important: a collegial team! You will go on a company outing.