Do you enjoy working in a fun team in a technically advanced production environment and would you like to learn? At this company we work with an advanced machine park with semi-automated processes. In your job as a production employee, you will contribute to ensuring that these machines produce optimally.
It is an all-in-one service provider in plastic injection moulding. We work 24/7 on customer-oriented solutions with high-quality and complex products. We invest continuously in expanding and renewing our machine park and, in addition to a modern production location, we have our own engineering department, quality department and tool shop.
As a production employee, you will be responsible for a number of machines that need to be maintained. Your work consists of taking products from the conveyor belt, checking these products for quality requirements and subsequently packaging them according to the regulations. In addition, you will ensure a clean workplace at all times and a good transfer to the next shift.
- Command of English language
- Dutch is a big plus
- Experience with working in a production company
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Eye for quality, you work independently and accurately
- Order and tidiness are central (5S)
- The position is available for 3 or 5 shifts.
- Travel costs of 0.19c. per km.
- 45 minute break where the company takes 15 minutes for their account.
- Nice working atmosphere.
- Opportunities for training.
- Job for a longer period of time.