Our client specialises in fresh produce. The company imports, exports, packages, stores and distributes fruit and vegetables to customers all over Europe. The company is looking for fast, accurate and motivated operators to support the production process. The company is located in Eindhoven next to the airport.
As a shunter / logistics employee, you will be working at our warehouse and carrying out various tasks. The work consists of shunting fresh product from Schakel 5 to Schakel 7. The warehouses are located within a radius of 1 km and the site is connected to each other. If there are no shunting activities, you are deployed to assist with the loading and unloading of lorries in order to speed up the shipping process.
This is a temporary position for 40 hours a week. The working hours are between 07.00 and 16.00 from Monday to Friday and occasionally on Saturday.
- You are flexible (switch between different activities)
- You are in possession of driving licence C/E, a valid code 95 is not obligatory
- You are stress resistant and can handle goods and materials carefully
- You are available 40 hours per week and in consultation with your colleagues you are prepared to work some more during their holidays.
- A varied job within an enthusiastic team in the most sustainable building in the Netherlands
- A temporary position until September on the basis of 40 hours
- Salary based on experience and age (€ 12,39 - € 14,63 b.p.u. obv. 40 hours)