For our customer in Son at industry area “Ekkersrijt” the season is going to start. We are looking right now for experienced employee’s that are willing to work in shifts.
The job will be Loading and unloading of orders from and on the conveyor. This means that the orders have already been picked and are being scanned by a machine and that you take the products off the belt and build them on a pallet. This is physically demanding work because you lift the products above your power. You also regularly use the EPT. It can be that after a while you will also be trained for order picking. The company works with hazardous chemicals and it is therefore important that you work accurately and with a high sense of responsibility.
- Are you an experienced warehouse employee with EPT driving experience;
- Are you in possession of a valid EPT certificate or willing to obtain it during the weekend at the expense of Direct People in Erp (near Veghel);
- Are you able to do physically demanding work;
- Are you available full-time;
- Are you really a team player and willing to help your colleagues and create a team together.
The working times in the upcoming weeks will be from 05.00-14.00, 10.00-19.00 and 14.00-22.00. Allowance for the 2 shifts are 8,75%.
It can be happening in the future that you will be working in 3 shifts those times are from 05.00-14.00, 14.00-23.00 and 20.30-06.00. For the night shift the allowance is 11,25%.
The pay rate for this job is € 11.58 per hour (including holiday allowance). The company don’t pay travel allowance.