We are looking for warehouse (cross-dock) employees who ensure that the trucks and buses are loaded on time so that the driver can go on his way to make the customer happy. Do you like to puzzle and do you have spatial insight? Do you want to work in the evening/night? Then this is your chance!
The client is a young company where everyone rolls up their sleeves and where the management also has direct contact with every employee. You may also speak of an informal, family atmosphere. The core business is delivering goods that people have ordered online from various companies. In fact, the goods come in and go out in a fairly short period of time.
- Loading the trucks and buses with the EPT
- Preparing routes (spatial insight and the ability to puzzle is crucial here)
- Sorting goods by postal code
- Ensuring a clean and tidy warehouse
- You have at least 6 months' warehouse experience
- You have at least 6 months' EPT driving experience
- Spatial awareness and you like to coordinate your work
- You also like to be physically active
- Available from Monday to Friday between 8pm and 10am. (You will be scheduled in consultation)
- You speak Dutch or English
- You have your own transport
- Gross hourly wage of € 11.40 and reimbursement of travel expenses
- Fulltime job and possibility to work also on Saturdays
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Long term development opportunities and chance of a permanent contract.