As a warehouse employee you are, together with your team, responsible for collecting orders so that they can be delivered correctly and on time. The orders are picked by means of a hand scan and an order picking truck. Together with your colleagues, you carry out all common tasks, such as cleaning, tidying up and selecting products. You are alert, you handle all materials responsibly and you are flexible. If you like to keep a cool head, then you have come to the right place! The work is done in an environment where it is about 5 degrees Celsius.
- You can stand the cold. The temperature in the warehouse is 5 to 7 degrees Celsius. The company provides a work coat.
- You are precise in your work and can work independently.
- Because you work with boxes up to 20 kilos, we assume that you have no physical complaints.
- You are accurate, collegial and can work well in a team.
- You are flexible in both work attitude and working hours, especially the end times. The working days are Monday to Saturday (1 day off) and the working hours are from 11:30 to 20:00.
- We prefer employees who live within a 10 kilometre radius of Veghel.
- You have experience as an order picker.
- You are available at least 1 evening per week and 1 day in the weekend.
You will be offered a challenging position with good terms of employment within a successful and dynamic organisation.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to a maximum of € 6.00 per day. The salary will be € 11.45 per hour.