This company is a global specialist in energy management, with operations in more than 100 countries. They offer solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. There are more than 130,000 employees working for this company, will you be a new colleague?
Make the most of your energy. That is their mission. Whether it's about delivering solutions that contribute to reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, or literally getting the most out of people's energy. Safety & quality are of paramount importance here. The location in Helmond (20km from Eindhoven) was not without reason voted 'The Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands' in 2017.
As a logistician at the Inbound department you are responsible for the incoming goods. Together with your colleagues, you will unload the incoming trucks. You do this by forklift, ept or sometimes by hand. By hand? At this company you are also expected to be physically able to unload trucks that only contain small boxes.
You remove these by hand, put them on the pallet and then seal the pallet. On Inbound you will also do Put Away with the reach truck. All freight that is unloaded has to go into the warehouse. After the products have been recceived, they are ready to go into the rack and you will do this also with the help of the reach truck. If you do not yet have a valid reach truck certificate, we will make sure that you obtain one. There are currently two vacancies as a warehouse employee forklift truck. One of the vacancies is day shift (07.00-16.00), the other one is shift work (05.45-14.45 and 15.15-00.15). Your working day always starts with a short meeting with the whole team, did you reach yesterday's targets? Are there any special circumstances? Safety issues that need to be taken into account? Then you get to work. Employee Inbound is therefore a responsible job. But that also makes the work different every day.
- You are motivated to work hard, to develop yourself and you have a collegial attitude.
- Fulltime available
- Valid (Dutch) forklift certificate
- Dutch and/or English speaking
- €11.45 gross per hour with an irregularity bonus of 125% after 18:00 and 150% after 20:00.
- When working on Saturday 150% and after 14:00 200%.
- Travel allowance as from 10 kilometres
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a quarterly bonus, this bonus is on a team basis depending on the quality delivered by your team
- A job for a longer period with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself
- Training from an experienced trainer before you start
- And also very important: a collegial team! You will go on a company outing.