This company is a global specialist in energy management, with operations in more than 100 countries. They offer solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. There are more than 130,000 employees working for this company, will you be a new colleague?
Make the most of your energy. That is their mission. Whether it's about delivering solutions that contribute to reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, or literally getting the most out of people's energy. Safety & quality are of paramount importance here. The location in Helmond (20km from Eindhoven) was not without reason voted 'The Safest Warehouse in the Netherlands' in 2017.
As reach truck driver you will be picking orders with a hand scanner. Your hand scanner gives you the information on where to find which products. Then you go to the location and pick the right quantities from the order. Then you put the collected products in front of the right dock so that your colleagues can continue with the completion of the order.
You will be working in the Operations department (Outbound & Inbound). This team makes sure that the customer receives the right products on time. The department works in two shifts: 05.45 - 14.45 and 15.15 - 00.15.
You always start the working day with a meeting with the entire team. This includes a discussion of whether yesterday's targets have been achieved, whether there are any safety issues that need to be discussed, etc. Then you go to your reach truck and start picking the first order.
Working as a logistician is a challenging, responsible job. You always try to reach or improve your targets, but this is of course never at the expense of safety. You will always be trained by an experienced trainer.
You are motivated and see it as a challenge to improve every day. You want to develop yourself by learning new skills or perhaps attending a training course.
- You are available full time in two shifts
- Have a valid reach truck certificate
- Do you speak English and / or Dutch
- €11.45 gross per hour with an irregularity bonus of 125% after 18:00 and 150% after 20:00.
- When working on Saturday 150% and after 14:00 200%.
- Travel allowance as from 10 kilometres
- A job for a longer period with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself
- Training from an experienced trainer before you start
- And also very important: a collegial team! You will go on a company outing.