Do you enjoy working in a small team and are you an all-rounder in logistics? At our company there is a continuous movement of goods worldwide. To be able to process these goods logistically we are looking for a logistics employee.
It is an all-in-one service provider in plastic injection molding. We work 24/7 on customer-oriented solutions with high-quality and complex products. We continuously invest in expanding and renewing our machinery and, in addition to a modern production site, we have our own engineering department, quality department and tool shop.
You will work in a team of 3-4 people in multiple warehouses and collectively ensure that shipments go out the door on time. You also ensure that the various internal departments receive the requested goods on time.
- Repackaging products into transport packaging
- Reporting finished products manually on a form or by scanning.
- Loading / unloading of trucks
- Picking of shipments to customers and other internal departments.
- Checking shipments on numbers
- Command of Dutch / English language
- Possession of Reachtruck certificate.
- Experience in logistics/warehouse/warehousing.
- Completed MBO 2 training in logistics or some experience.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Order and tidiness are central (5S)
- Function is in day shift
The chance to be part of a committed and motivated team. A good client base from different sectors, making your work very varied and interesting. Ample room for your further personal development, own initiative and new ideas.