During the work as Key Entry Clerk with us in Eindhoven the main tasks will be; checking packages that are released by Customs. You will be working with different systems so a certain dexterity with computers is required. This is physical work and you should therefore be able to do this.
- Make sure all shipment data are accurate and on time keyed in the system;
- Encoding manual waybills and commercial invoices in opsys;
- Knows how to recognize required data from commercial invoices;
- Prints and applies correct tracking labels on invoices
- Makes sure all required documents are scanned and imaged in IDIS
- Takes proper actions to solve errors or issues with export docs or shipments.
- Capable of Understanding the tools and documents related to all export processing ( after been trained on the workfloor );
- Fast typing skills;
- Motivated and flexible;
- Capable of multitasking and you can handle pressure ( time deadlines );
- You speak and write on a good level of English;
- You are available with this working hours for the long term.
- You can get a positive VOG
- Job for 5 days from Monday till Friday between 15 – 20 hours a week
- Salary a hour of € 11.40
- Traveling money if you live further than 5 kilometer
- Job for the long term with a change of getting a direct contract and possibilities to grow and develop yourself inside the company
The start date is as soon as possible. After the interview with us we will schedule an interview at the company that can be arranged in like 48 hours time.