You will be working for a family business founded in 1991. Their services include the supply of signalling and lighting products, support and advice on vehicle safety and the construction of emergency vehicles, both in our own workshop and on location.
We ensure that emergency service providers can always work safely on and off the road. Working for this company means working in an informal corporate culture together with passionate and committed colleagues. There is room for initiatives and personal development, and ideas and solutions are often generated on the shop floor.
- Assembling cable harnesses and LED bars according to drawings;
- Supporting other departments.
You have a good feeling for service and technology. You preferably have an MBO level in the field of electrical engineering or motor vehicle technology. You work in a structured and precise manner and think about actions to be taken before carrying them out. Good communication skills are required. You are problem-solving oriented and anticipate problems in order to prevent them. You function well in a team as well as independently.
- A good salary and excellent supervision and training;
- A challenging full-time job of 40 hours per week;
- An independent function;
- Opportunity for a direct contract;
- Opportunities for growth to warehouse employee and mechanic (building cars).