Making a nice piece of bread. That's what you do as a production operator at our location in Eindhoven. You understand better than anyone how the right combination of flour, water and yeast makes the perfect dough. At this bakery we do very little by hand. In the automated bakery process, you ensure that all machines continue to run optimally. The process from the proofing cabinet to the oven is part of you. There is a lot of technology involved and as an experienced baker or process operator you will ensure that we continuously optimize the production process.
At the Eindhoven location, 75 colleagues work on three production lines, namely for baguettes, brunch rolls/bread and the 3rd line of Kaiser rolls. This 3rd production line has a capacity of 28,000 pieces per hour.
You stand in the heart of the bakery. This is where it happens. You make the product that people bake in the oven at home and you are the one who turns people at home into bakers. There is a permanent operator on each production line. All production specialists are managed by an assistant team leader. We are all very supportive of each other and there is a friendly and pleasant atmosphere on the work floor.
- Controlling, managing and adjusting the complete process from the proving cabinet to the oven
- Independently remedying routine failures and quality deviations
- Ensuring the bread products meet the quality standards (BRC/IFS and HACCP)
- Performing quality checks (correct weight and composition)
- Ensuring a clean workplace
To work well together immediately, we are looking for people who already have extensive experience in the food industry. If you have worked as a baker in a smaller bakery, feel free to apply as well. We will make sure you get the technical knowledge.
- Experience in the food industry as a food operator, process operator, machine operator or line operator
- You speak and write good Dutch, English or German
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- Salary of € 13.88 per hour (including holiday allowance)
- Excellent shift allowance when working in shifts
- Possibility to get hired on a direct contract
- Travel allowance
- Overtime allowance (we are busier before Christmas and Easter)
- Fresh rolls, coffee and tea in the canteen every day
- Good parking facilities
- Opportunities to grow within your own work location but also across the other locations