Making a nice piece of bread. That's what you do as a production operator at our location in Eindhoven. You understand better than anyone how the right combination of flour, water and yeast makes the perfect dough. At this bakery we do very little by hand. In the automated bakery process, you ensure that all machines continue to run optimally. The process from the proofing cabinet to the oven is part of you. There is a lot of technology involved and as an experienced baker or process operator you will ensure that we continuously optimize the production process.
At the location in Eindhoven, 75 colleagues work on three production lines. Some of the sandwiches are packed using robots and others are put in by hand. Our packaging machines pack an average of 28,000 sandwiches per hour.
The packaging department is fully automated. As an operator you will make sure that the machines run 24/7. The technical aspect in combination with the beautiful product make your job always a challenge. An automated modern high-tech environment in the food industry is where you end up as a packaging operator!
- Setting, monitoring and adjusting the packing process
- Independently remedying routine faults and quality deviations
- Working according to quality standards (like BRC/IFS and HACCP)
- Performing quality checks (packaging must contain the correct amount of gas and not be leaky)
- Ensuring a clean workplace
If you're not there then nothing gets packed. Everything that comes out of the oven we can throw away. Together with five other packing operators, you are an important link in getting quality baked bread into the supermarket. If several beeps start ringing at the same time, you don't get stressed out. With your extensive experience, you calmly look at how you can calm the situation down again as quickly as possible.
- Experience in the food industry as an operator, packaging operator or similar position
- Education is less important to us than experience. It is an advantage if you have completed a food or operator training
- You speak and write good Dutch, English or German
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- Salary of € 13.63 per hour (including holiday allowance)
- Excellent shift allowance when working in shifts
- Possibility to get hired on a direct contract
- Travel allowance
- Overtime allowance (we are busier before Christmas and Easter)
- Fresh rolls, coffee and tea in the canteen every day
- Good parking facilities
- Opportunities to grow within your own work location but also across the other locations