Our client specializes in fresh produce. The company imports, exports, packages, stores, and distributes fruit and vegetables to customers all over Europe. The company is looking for quick, precise and motivated operators to support the production process. The company is located in Eindhoven next to the airport.
What will you be doing?
As a repair and maintenance engineer you are responsible for solving electrical, mechanical and control problems in a modern production environment. The work includes troubleshooting and properly performing periodic and preventive maintenance.
The main tasks and responsibilities of a maintenance mechanic are:
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and control problems
- Taking care of periodical and preventive maintenance
- Optimizing packaging lines
- Supporting production staff in setting up and adjusting production/packaging equipment packaging equipment
- Supporting production staff regarding the correct and safe use of machines/equipment
- You have a technical background (preferably MTS electronics)
- You have experience with mechanical and electrical work
- You have experience with maintenance of production lines
- You have some knowledge of the English language (spoken)
- You are a team player
- You have a proactive and flexible attitude
What we offer you
- The client offers the right candidate a versatile job in a dynamic and fast-growing family business
- There is space for personal input and a bright and collegial working atmosphere
- Salary appropriate for experience and background
- Fulltime job based on 40 hours per week
- Working hours vary between 06:00 and 24:00
- Rotating on Saturdays.
The client uses the AGF CLA. Additional payments of 25-40% are applicable for hours worked outside the normal working hours (from 6.00 to 19.00). For overtime 35% is added and for Saturday work 40% is added.
Flexibility is extremely important to our client. In the high season, 1 x per 2 weeks on Saturday and Friday night until max 04.00 hours is worked (rotating). In the low season 1 x per 3 weeks on Saturday and no more Friday night work.