Our client specializes in fresh produce. The company imports, exports, packages, stores, and distributes fruit and vegetables to customers all over Europe. The company is looking for quick, precise and motivated operators to support the production process. The company is located in Eindhoven next to the airport.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the internal movement of goods between the cold stores and the various departments/workplaces. You make sure that the goods are transported and stored in the right way, so that every department has the right consignments on time!
But that's not all. In this versatile and varied full-time position, you will also ensure correct pallet loading, handling the FIFO system, filling in registration forms and signalling any defects and deficiencies in the goods.
- Has a fork-lift truck certificate and experience with the supply and removal of production lines.
- In addition to Dutch, also has command of English and German.
- Can do mental arithmetic, works in a structured way and preferably has experience in the food sector.
What we offer you
- Salary based on your age and experience
- An excellent package of additional working conditions
- Travel allowance
- A full-time job on the basis of a 40-hour week
- Challenging and varied work with a leading player in the food sector