As a system integrator, our client wants to empower its customers with innovative, mechatronic products. From specialized fine sheet metal and welding complete assemblies are made including controls, drives and advanced software. The ambition is to play a leading role in the world of high-end mechatronic solutions.
You will work together with colleagues to assemble the patient table of an MRI scan, a tripod for the dentist or other products. You do this all independently according to instructions and working drawings. Besides the assembly you will perform intermediate inspections, register the test results and help with the packaging of the final products. A varied job. We invest a lot of time and energy in your development.
- You have a completed MBO education level 2 or relevant work experience;
- You have a good command of assembly techniques and can work from drawings;
- You can work both in a team and independently;
- You are quality conscious and have an eye for detail;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
- Salary from 21 yrs; € 14.25 (afhankelijk van opleiding en ervaring is dit bespreekbaar) including vacation allowance;
- A challenging job at an innovative company;
- Professional guidance;
- A salary depending on your age and experience;
- A day shift position where you work from 7.45 am to 4.30 pm and Friday afternoon until 2.30 pm.