Want to start really soon ? No problem ! No difficult job interviews needed !
This company is a provider of total solutions in the field of energy management and automation and much more. You will be working in a diverse team with colleagues of different nationalities, good for the development of your English language skills. Besides hard work, there is also room for relaxation, a canteen with fresh sandwiches and a table soccer to challenge your colleagues to a game.
You will be working as a warehouse employee in Helmond (20 kilometers from Eindhoven). You start your working day by picking up the EPT, because you will drive an EPT. For this you do not need a certificate. Once you're done with your EPT you make sure that all pallets that have to be shipped to the customer are completely provided with plastic and the right labels.
In addition, you do a final check to see if the pallet is not broken. A very responsible job!
As a warehouse employee you will be working in the Operations Department, a team of about 40 people who together strive to deliver the right products to the customer and on time. The Operations Department works in a 2-shift system from 06:00 to 15:00 and from 15:00 to 00:00.
A fun and responsible job with growth opportunities, for example as an order picker or reach truck driver.
You are an enthusiastic warehouse employee who would like to develop within a company.
- You are available full time for 2-shifts
- At least 18 years of age
- Speaks English or Dutch
- Training from an experienced trainer for a flying start
- A collegial team
- A salary of €11.45 gross per hour (excluding 8.33% holiday allowance and 25 paid holidays a year if you work fulltime)
- Irregularity Surcharges of 125% after 18:00, 150% after 20:00 and 200% on the Saturday after 14:00 and on the Sunday (Shift Bonus)
- Travel allowance from 10 km
- In addition to your salary, you will receive a quarterly bonus, this bonus is on a team basis depending on the quality delivered by your team
- Possibility of permanent employment