So what is it exactly that they do? The answer is easy. They deliver personalized digital printing services for businesses around the world. Their passion is digital printing, but what they find equally important is building a relationship with their customers. Making real connections. From IT to print and from warehousing to shipping. To make sure you can do what you do best: running your business. Just leave the rest to them.
Operator is responsible for cutting, folding and binding books and cards. Operator will be required to work with others and take direction from Department Leads. Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate incoming volumes. During certain times of the year overtime is mandatory.
The gross wage per hour from 21 years of age is € 10.91 and after 6 months € 11.66
- The client does not pay travel expenses;
- The job is for the long term and in November you will work in 2 shifts, with surcharge.
When you start working in 2 shifts from mid-November, the allowance is:
- Monday to Friday 06.00-07.00 25% surcharge
- Monday - Friday 18.00-20.00 25% surcharge
- Monday - Friday 20.00 - 06.00 50% surcharge
- Saturday 00.00-06.00 75% surcharge
- Saturday 06.00-14.00 50% surcharge
- Saturday 14.00-22.00 100% surcharge
- Sunday all day 100% surcharge