A multi-billion dollar company with top-notch careers. That's UPS: a global leader in transportation and logistics that Forbes named one of the world's best employers in 2020. Our training programs are among the best in the industry, our promotion from within policy ensures endless development opportunities and our foundation of diversity is characterized by, for example, our Women's Leadership and Development network. Join UPS and discover what we can do for your future.
You will work in a team of colleagues who speak English or Dutch. As soon as you start the job, you will be trained on the job by an experienced colleague.
- Processing various documentation in the PC . program;
- Checking Excel lists;
- Reply to emails if applicable.
- You are willing to work 5 days (Monday to Friday);
- You have a good typing skill;
- You are a real team player;
- You master the Dutch or English language very well in word and writing;
- You can work concentrated and accurately;
- You have your own transport (bicycle, scooter or car);
- You can submit a positive VOG.
- Job for 5 days from 6 p.m. to mid 9.30 p.m.;
- Gross hourly wage of € 11.31 (all ages);
- ADV allowance 1.55% per hour worked;
- Travel allowance from 5 km one way;
- Long-term UPS tenure opportunities.
- Refferal bonus up to € 500,- when you refer people for UPS!