The client is the largest supplier of car body parts to professional car body repair companies in the BeNeLux. They deliver from stock within 24 hours for almost all car brands.
We are looking for a logistics employee who can work accurately and independently. Experience with logistics, a scanning system or voice picking is useful, but not necessary!
Your work will start with clearing racks in the warehouse. After the inbound department has removed the pallets from the truck, the products are placed on carts. You take the cart with you and ensure that the products are placed in the correct locations in the warehouse. The products are of different weights. After a while you will learn more tasks such as collecting orders and preparing the orders for shipment.
You can choose between 2 working hours (you will work in 1 shift):
- 11.00 - 20.00
- You have experience in the warehouse or are willing to learn this
- You are motivated to get started as a warehouse employee
- You are available full time
- You work accurately and independently
- Full time job for 40 hours
- Gross hourly wage from 21 years of € 12,-
- Net expense allowance of 3 euros when you work from 11 am to 8 pm
- Travel allowance
- Possibility of a permanent appointment with good performance