UPS Healthcare is located at Marco Poloweg in Venlo. For this location we are looking for pick and pack employees who see it as their mission to pick the medicines of the customers in the right way and prepare them for shipment. When you start in this position, you first receive internal training (paid).
Because you work with medicines, it happens that you work in a cool environment. You will also receive a thermal jacket from UPS for this.
The work mainly consists of:
- Order picking (a lot of standing and walking)
- Packing orders
- Prepare orders for shipment
You work in 2 shifts:
Important for this position:
- You are available full-time between 06.00 and 21.00
- You have your own transport
- You don't mind working in an environment where it is about 3 degrees
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language
- You have experience in the warehouse (pre)
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Gross hourly wage of €11,59 to a max of € 13,88 depanding of experience
- When you work in the cool environment €0.45 cents surcharge per hour
- Travel allowance
- Job with long-term opportunities for permanent employment
If you dont have your own accommodation, we can arrange that for you.