We are looking for an experienced assistant team leader who would like to work full-time in Eindhoven. You will work in the daytime shifts from Monday to Friday. It is a job for a longer period of time with a big chance of a permanent contract. Are you in possession of a driving license and own transport, do you have experience and are you looking for a job for a long time? Then apply quickly!
What will you be doing?
- From Monday to Friday you will work full-time during the day shifts, evenings and weekends you are free;
- You ensure that the work is done according to the quality standards, laws and regulations and company policy;
- You make improvement proposals to the team leader and you provide reports;
- You have a managerial role and you are very alert to the department;
- You identify any problems/special circumstances and you try to improve processes;
- You supervise the work floor and you manage up to 10 employees;
- You make sure the working day runs smoothly and you don't lose sight of anything!
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both spken and written;
- You are in possession of a driving licence B and own transport;
- You can provide a VOG;
- You have management experience and experience in logistics;
- You are an employee who knows how to get to work and does not like sitting still;
- You are looking for a job for a longer period of time and you are available immediately;
- You are a reliable candidate who would like a chance at a permanent contract!
What we offer you
- A top salary between €1,900 and €2,500 gross per month depending on experience;
- Travel allowance;
- A full-time job in the daytime shifts from Monday to Friday;
- Various possibilities, such as growth and training opportunities;
- A temporary employment contract with a chance of taking over and a permanent contract;
- A nice employer you can always count on.