Packages, packages and more packages! This is what UPS is all about. They ship millions of packages worldwide every day. Would you like to be a part of this? We are looking for new colleagues in our warehouse in Eindhoven.
Many companies just call it warehouse worker, but we call it Preloader. As a Preloader you are very important! You ensure that the package flow runs as smoothly as possible.
Besides your basic salary there are some nice bonuses !
- Signing bonus up to € 700 (after your first month you already receive the first € 100);
- Refferal bonus that can be up to € 500,- per person that you submit for UPS.
Loading, unloading, sorting, splitting, scanning, lifting, pushing and pulling. It sounds easy, but we challenge you! After a cup of coffee or tea, you roll up your sleeves and get to work with only 1 goal: to distribute all packages that have arrived with the large trucks as quickly and correctly as possible per zip code and load them into the well-known brown delivery buses. The parcel deliverers arrive around 08:00, and you briefly walk through the loaded delivery bus with them.
Your working hours are approx. 04:00 - 07:00 in the morning, sometimes running out. So extra hours!
- You are available in the mornings between 04:00 and 07:00;
- You can work well with your colleagues;
- You are physically fit;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours;
- You can submit a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
- Gross hourly wage between € 11.80 - € 14.93; (know that if you have work experience we can easily upgrade your payrate!)
- ADV surcharge of 1.55% and 50% Saturday surcharge and 100% surcharge on Sunday;
- Travel allowance from 5 kilometers one way in accordance with the client's graduated scale;
- In addition, the client offers the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract and offers career opportunities.