Packages, packages and more packages! This is what UPS is all about. They ship millions of packages worldwide every day. Would you like to be a part of this? We are looking for new colleagues in our warehouse in Eindhoven.
Many companies just call it warehouse worker, but we call it Preloader. As a Preloader you are very important! You ensure that the package flow runs as smoothly as possible.
Loading, unloading, sorting, splitting, scanning, lifting, pushing and pulling. It sounds easy, but we challenge you! After a cup of coffee or tea, you roll up your sleeves and get to work with only 1 goal: to distribute all packages that have arrived with the large trucks as quickly and correctly as possible per zip code and load them into the well-known brown delivery buses. The parcel deliverers arrive around 08:00, and you briefly walk through the loaded delivery bus with them.
Your working hours are approx. 04:00 - 07:00 in the morning, sometimes running out. So extra hours!
- You are available in the mornings between 04:00 and 07:00;
- You can work well with your colleagues;
- You are physically fit;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours;
- You can submit a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
- Gross hourly wage between € 12.18 - € 14.93; (know that if you have work experience we can easily upgrade your payrate!)
- ADV surcharge of 1.55% and 50% Saturday surcharge and 100% surcharge on Sunday;
- Travel allowance from 5 kilometers one way in accordance with the client's graduated scale;
- In addition, the client offers the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract and offers career opportunities.