Looking for a top career in logistics and work with impact? UPS take all kinds of shipments to every corner of the globe. From the UPS hub in Roermond they organize and optimize the daily logistics operation for our customers in the health sector. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, they are number one of the world’s most trusted when it comes to handling with care. It’ll be busy. It’ll be hard work. But you’re not afraid of either. Because you pride yourself on a job well done.
The products you work with are for sleep apnea and are not heavy in weight.
- Preparing products for shipment
- Labeling products
You can choose which schedule you will work in:
- Schedule one: 06.00 a.m. till 15.00 p.m. and 13.00 p.m. till 22.00 p.m.
- Schedule two: 09.00 a.m. till 18.00 p.m. and 12.00 p.m. till 21.00 p.m.
Do you prefer only one shift or parttime, let us know we can talk with UPS about that.
- You speak good English or Dutch
- You are available full time
- You are willing to perform both physical work and simple work
- You are a team player
- A competitive salary of €11,59 a hour;
- Shift allowance working after 19.00 o'clock of 25%;
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job;
- Travel allowance from 10 kilomtre;
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.