As a warehouse employee, together with your team, you are responsible for collecting orders so that they can be delivered on time and correctly. The orders are picked by a hand scan and an order picking truck. Together with your colleagues, you will perform all common tasks such as cleaning, tidying and selecting products. You are alert, you handle all materials responsibly and you are flexible. If you like to keep your head cool, you are in the right place! The work is carried out in an environment where it is about 5 degrees Celsius.
- You can withstand the cold. The temperature in the warehouse is 5 to 7 degrees Celsius. The company provides a work coat.
- You are meticulous in your work and can work independently.
- Because we work with boxes up to 20 kilos, we assume that you have no physical complaints.
- You are accurate, collegial and can work well in a team.
- You are flexible in both work posture and working hours, especially the end times. The working days are Monday to Saturday (1 day off) and the working hours from 11:30 to 20:00.
- Our preference is for an employee living in a radius of 10 kilometers from Veghel.
- You have experience as an order picker.
- You are available at least one evening a week and one day in the weekend.
What we offer you
You will be offered a challenging position, with good terms of employment within a successful and dynamic organization.
Travel expenses are reimbursed up to a maximum of € 6,00 per day. The salary will be € 11,45 per hour.