This company is specialised in treatments and, if required, cleanroom packaging of parts since 1986. Since 1997, they also developed further as a specialist in the field of cleaning and cleanroom packaging.
From the outset, they have focused on treating high-quality products, where high demands are placed on the visual and functional quality of the surface treatment. Gradually, the product range has been expanded to include, for example, pickling / passivation of titanium, and glass bead blasting and laser engraving.
ATM Oirschot is looking for employees who want to perform various tasks in the cleanroom. These consist mainly of collecting orders, cleaning products, inspecting products, assembling products, measuring and then packaging them according to procedure.
You are expected to work independently but also in a team. It is also important that you can work accurately and precisely.
- Clamping of parts according to supplied drawings;
- Cleaning of products by immersion/drying processes;
- Packaging and/or labelling of products;
- Performing intermediate checks;
- Cleanliness inspection of products by means of UV light.
- Checking whether the process has been carried out in accordance with the order;
- Coordinating the work with colleagues
- A minimum of a VMBO diploma is preferred.
- Has fluent spoken and written English in connection with safety
- Can work independently and has accuracy, work insight and a flexible attitude, no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Nice working environment;
- Good salary;
- Shift allowance of 7%, Sundays 200% and overtime 150%.