We are looking for warehouse (crossdock) employees who ensure that the trucks and buses are loaded on time so that the driver can go and make the customer happy. Do you like puzzles and do you have spatial insight? Working in the evening / night, that is exactly what you want? This is your chance!
The client is a young company where everyone rolls up their sleeves and where the management also has direct contact with every employee. You may also speak of an informal, family atmosphere. The Core business is the delivery of goods that people have ordered online from various companies. In fact, the goods come in and leave in a fairly short period of time.
What will you be doing?
- Loading the trucks and buses with the EPT
- Preparing routes (spatial insight and puzzle thinking is crucial in this)
- Sorting goods by zip code
- Ensuring a clean and tidy warehouse
- You have at least 6 months of warehouse experience
- You have at least 6 months of driving experience with the EPT
- Spatial awareness and enjoy coordinating your work
- You also like to be physically active
- Available Monday to Friday between 8 pm and 10 am. (you will be scheduled in consultation)
- You speak Dutch or English
- Has own transport
What we offer you
- Gross hourly wage of € 11.40 and travel allowance
- Full-time job and possibility to also work on Saturdays
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Long-term career opportunities and the chance of a permanent contract.