Our client specializes in the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables that are later delivered to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers and catering companies.
The operator (also called machine operator) works in the “preparation” department. As the name suggests, all vegetables are neatly prepared in this department -> washing and cutting in various ways. These (prepared) vegetables are then processed into the various end products (meal salads, lunch salads, traditional salads, bag packaging, etc.). Think of a cucumber slicer / pepper slicer / pumpkin machine, etc. On the work floor it is between 4 and 7 degrees.
What will you be doing?
- You have experience in production environment;
- You have experience in operating machines;
- You are technically savvy also like to key;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and / or English language.
What we offer you
- Full-time job (38 hours);
- Travel allowance;
- Salary depends on experience between € 12.23 – € 12.96 gross per hour;
- You will receive a jacket and work shoes from the client
- 7.30am – 4pm
- 11 pm – 7.30 am
You work 8.5 hours with a total of 1 hour break.
You also regularly work on Saturdays and public holidays.