You will be working as a reach truck driver at a company that specializes in tool making. When you walk through the warehouse you notice that there is a good atmosphere. People work hard and everyone is very friendly to each other. What the company considers especially important is safety. This is taken into account at all times!
As an order picker you will use a reach truck to pick, attach to pallets and move products. These products are up to ten meters from the ground. It is therefore important that you have a valid right-hand truck certificate for this position. Furthermore, you and your team ensure that the orders are ready for export by providing them with an address label and packing list, among other things. Furthermore you are busy with the:
- Preparing the daily activities of the department;
- Managing and checking stocks through the computer system;
- Shortening, packing and shipping of coils up to thirty meters;
- Supporting other departments.
Working in alternating shifts; early (Mon 6:00-14:30, Tue - Fri 6:00-14:00) late (Mon 11:30-20:00, Tue - Thu 12:00-20:00, Fri 10:00-18:00).
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in connection with communication on the work floor;
- Valid reach truck certificate;
- Own transport to get to the work location, for example a car, bicycle or moped;
- Physically able to perform heavier work, including lifting and lugging;
- At least one year of work experience as a production employee, warehouse employee, packer, wrapper or similar;
- Availability of 38 hours per week.
- Gross salary of € 12.91 per hour;
- Full-time job of 38 hours per week;
- A chance of a permanent appointment with the client if he performs well;
- Travel allowance according to the collective agreement of the client;
- Pleasant working atmosphere.