For our client in Valkenswaard, the Netherlands, we are looking for an experienced machine operator (industrial work environment). The client makes temporary fencing, fences, crowd barriers and accessories.
What will you be doing?
As an operator, you and your colleagues are responsible for several parts of the machine lines. Of course, you will be trained closely because the robot machines used by this client are no longer available in the Netherlands. The activities consist of, among other things:
- Setting up and adjusting, maintaining and if necessary rebuilding the machine(s);
- Turning the right numbers and types of products according to the planning;
- Adjusting and/or adjusting settings if necessary;
- quality checks in consultation with the team leader;
- responsible for the repair of minor defects to machines but also to the products, and will therefore have to carry out manual work if the situation requires this.
You will be working in a company with a real informal culture and you will be working with committed colleagues who care about the business. Team spirit is therefore of paramount importance. The department consists of an average of 10 colleagues of different nationalities and the languages Dutch and English are spoken. The job is for the long term with the possibility of a contract. It is important to know that the machines make a lot of noise, so you will be given ear protectors for this.
- experience in an industrial / mechanical environment;
- real affinity with engineering and the will to learn
- good communication skills in Dutch and / or English
- strong sense of responsibility, putting safety first and being able to set priorities;
- no fear of heights (sometimes you will also work on the machines from above in order to be able to keep an overview)
- living in the vicinity of Valkenswaard and in possession of own transport (because of working in 2 shifts)
What we offer you
- From 21 years of age a starting wage of €13,66 gross per hour (excluding 15% shift premium)
- Possibility to sign up to work on Saturday against a 40% surcharge
- View on a permanent appointment at good functioning;
- Working in a cosy team, who care for each other.