Are you technically skilled and looking for a great job as an operator? Do you have an affinity with fruit and vegetables and do you get energy from a dynamic work environment? Then read on!
The client supplies a wide range of fresh products including ready-to-cook sliced vegetables, meal salads, salad platters and fruit salads to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers, catering companies and inflight caterers in the Netherlands and abroad. The department deals with the packaging of raw materials. This includes washing, cutting, drying, mixing and weighing of various types of lettuce. The temperature on the work floor is between 4 and 7 degrees, you will get thermo clothes from the client.
You will work in 2 shifts; a night shift and a day shift. You will also work on Saturdays and holidays.
- 07.30 - 16.00 hours
- 23.00 - 07.30 hours
A working day is 8.5 hours with a total of 1 hour break.
As an operator in the preparation department, you are responsible for performing operating activities of the production line.
The activities consist of:
- Washing and cutting different vegetables in different ways;
- Together with your team you ensure that the orders are made according to the planning;
- Physically perform heavy actions;
- Setting up machines and performing maintenance and repair work;
- Registering the production data of the line;
- Performing quality checks;
- You comply with the regulations of HACCO and BRC;
- You report to the team leader.
- Do you master the Dutch, English or Polish language;
- You have a technical background and you like to roll up your sleeves;
- Are you proactive and quality oriented;
- You like to work in changing shifts, on Saturdays and holidays.
- Gross hourly wage of € 12,41
- Travel allowance
- Surcharge of 40% for working hours between 23.00 and 06.00
- Fulltime job 38 hours per week