Voor onze opdrachtgever in Valkenswaard zijn wij op zoek naar een ervaren heftruck chauffeur (industriële werkomgeving). De opdrachtgever maakt tijdelijke hekwerken, schuttingen, dranghekken en toebehoren.
What will you be doing?
As a logistician you are responsible for all common logistic activities on the inside terrain;
- Loading and unloading products by means of forklift trucks, pallet trucks;
- monitoring and supplying the various machines;
- checking incoming and outgoing goods on the basis of packing slips, CMRs;
- ensuring a zero error organisation with regard to logistical processes. Also solving, and even better preventing, problems and errors with consequences for the logistic process are part of your tasks.
- You are the important link in the logistic chain and essential for the production process. The client also gives you the freedom and responsibility to do this yourself.
You will be working at a company with a real informal culture and you will be working with committed colleagues who care about the business. Team spirit is therefore of paramount importance. The department consists of an average of 10 colleagues of different nationalities and the languages Dutch and English are spoken. The job is for the long term with the possibility of a contract.
- Experience as a forklift truck driver in an industrial production environment;
- Valid forklift certificate;
- Valid VCA certificate is an advantage;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and / or English;
- Strong sense of responsibility, puts safety first and can set priorities;
- Living in the vicinity of Valkenswaard and in possession of own transport (because the work in 2 shifts).
What we offer you
- From 21 years of age a starting wage of €13,66 gross per hour (excluding 15% shift premium)
- Possibility to sign up to work on Saturday against a 40% surcharge
- View on a permanent appointment at good functioning;
- Working in a cosy team, who care for each other.