The job of a VAS Technical Specialist entails performing the configurations or kittings of the orders according to specific project instructions or sales team’s requests guaranteeing quality standards and deadlines. Inspecting the returns received, reporting the incidences as well as being responsible for handling the incidences arising, such as identifying missing/used/defective items or accessories and managing the reconditioning of the items when necessary.
To do your job good you will collaborate closely with the Operations, Tech Support and Customer Service teams to deliver the configurations and shipments correctly and to process efficiently the received returns. You work with a team of enthusiastic VAS Technicians to solve issues encountered and fulfill deadlines. Also you search technical documentation to gain better product knowledge that helps on the daily work. You will also go often to the warehouse floor to pick the products that you need.
What do we need from you:
- You have mechanical and technical skills, or the deep will to develop;
- You have Experience in an assembly or and reverse logistics environments;
- You have knowledge of Andriod, Windows 10 and Vista on a user level;
- You have a strong ability to adapt to changing priorities, and work with a sense of urgency.
- The position requires the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment, you need to be able to communicate and write in a advanced level of English.
- Fulltime work week of 40 hours
- Monday till Friday from 08.00-17.00pm
- Start salary is € 11,00 gross
- You will get € 0,19 cent a kilometer for traveling
- A good atmosphere in the team and in the company
- This job is for the long term with a chance for a direct contract.