For UPS Healthcare in Roermond we are urgent looking for a leading hand.
As Leading hand, you control and organize the daily operational activities of your team in a compliant, effective and efficient manner. Being the right-hand of the Operations Team Leader, your focus areas are: team leadership, planning daily staff according to expected volumes, monitoring and steering your operation to ensure operational continuity.
What do you do on an average day?
- Supervise your operation, specifically people and volume development for the day;
- Execute staff planning; ensure people with the right skills are identified and planned in appropriate shifts. This in order to process daily volumes on the most efficient manner. You are capable to define staffing back-up plans whenever needed (illness, etc.);
- Motivate your team through coaching, training and overall interest in the well-being of your people;
- Execute PCM meetings to inform your team on performance of previous day and plans for the current day; inform on any new company developments (news, initiatives, protocols, etc.);
- Seek and identify operational improvements and support their implementation;
- Execute periodical performance reviews with your staff in an effort to coach, develop people and support their growth within our Organization;
- You are also willing to participate in the operation and in doing so in the cooler environment.
The working times are in two shifts between 06.00-15.00 and 12.00-21.00.
- Education: Secondary vocational education (MBO level in the Netherlands);
- Experience: Relevant working experience in the logistics industry;
- Competencies: Strong communication skills, stress resistant able to speak and write in English, a second language is preferred. You are a team player and flexible in working hours/shifts;
- Willing and able to work in the cooler;
- Working knowledge of various computer systems (specifically MS Excel) is needed;
- High focus on Healthcare compliance.
- Gross salary a hour of € 15,73;
- When you work in the cool environment €0.45 cents surcharge per hour
- Fulltime job of 40 hours a week in 2 shifts;
- Traveling allowance from 10km;
- Long-term development opportunities within UPS And possibility of direct employment with UPS within 1 year.