The client specializes in the storage and distribution of packaged chemical products. With over 50 years of experience they are experts in chemical logistics. In the Netherlands they take care that customers are optimally served, both operationally and administratively, from their offices in Eindhoven, Roosendaal, Son and Meppel.
You will be working in 2 or 3 shifts in our Warehouse in Son. The working hours vary from 05.00-14.00, 14.00-23.00 and 21.00-06.00. In consultation, these working hours can be slightly adjusted. Of course there is also a shift allowance in return.
You are responsible for packing the right goods on the right pallet. You also ensure that the pallets are provided with the correct labels and then put in the right location using an electric pallet truck (EPT). You work with packaged ADR goods so it is important that you work carefully and concentrate. Also, your physical condition must be good because you have to deal with packages of up to 20 kg.
- You are available full time;
- You have no problems working in a safe environment with chemical products;
- You are physically strong and also a true team player;
- You have experience with the EPT and preferably also in possession of a valid certificate.
- You have your own transportation, public transport is not accessible in the evening / night shift.
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week and possibility to work overtime on Saturdays in case of rush;
- Gross hourly wage € 11,50 excluding bonuses;
- With 2 shifts 8,75% and with 3 shifts 13,75% surcharge;
- Free fresh fruit to consume during the break;
- With good performance opportunity for growth;
- Note: no travel allowance.