Information about the discontinued job
The Service and Support Representative is responsible for processing returns orders from the customers. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, selecting the best solution and following up to ensure resolution.
The client is a worldwide distributor of electronics, automatic data processing and RFID. Originally an American company and since 2008 also active in Europe. In the summer of 2019 they opened a brand new distribution center in Eindhoven industrial area Acht. At the moment 50 people are working in the office and warehouse from all kinds of nationalities such as African, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian and Dutch.
What will you be doing?
- Verifying if the RMA requests meet the terms & conditions of company Return Policy;
- Arranging/ Monitoring RMA collections;
- Keeping customers informed on the status of their return;
- Collaborating via phone and email with all relevant stakeholders, such as customers, sales,
- transporters, warehousing and other departments;
- Responding to all customers, sales team queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Completing necessary reports to maintain a measurable system of progress.
- High level of communication, service & customer focus attitude;
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer related office function;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package, especially Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent self-organization skills;
- Result orientation and proactive spirit;
- You need to live in Eindhoven or in a circle iof 25 km;
- Proficient in English in speaking and writing.
What we offer you
- Fulltime job from Monday till Friday of 40 hours a week;
- Salary depending of your experience between € 1950 and € 2100 gross a month;
- Traveling allowance € 0,19 cent a kilometer;
- Job is for the long term with a chance of a direct contract;
- Opportunity for personal development and long-term growth opportunities.