For our logistics client in Eindhoven industrial estate Acht, we are urgently looking for a logistics employee who is both hands on and patiently able and willing to count the stock every day.
What will you be doing?
Every day the system loads a list of articles to be counted. You get a hand scanner that tells you exactly where the product is and what the stock should be. This refers to units and not every product is packed with the same number (concentration is really an important aspect here). This concerns approximately 6000 different products at different heights in the warehouse. You do this on average 2 to 3 hours a day.
Other activities that you can expect are preparing orders for shipment and loading / building pallets.
The working hours are on the day shift from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
It is possible that you will be scheduled a week from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
Overtime rarely happens.
- You have at least 6 months of work experience in a warehouse environment;
- You have experience with working on a Combi Truck, Man Up or HLO;
- You are available full-time;
- You are a team player because at this client we go for team spirit;
- You are in possession and / or willing to obtain your Man Up certificate (you are therefore not afraid of heights);
- You are available for the long term.