For our client UPS in Roermond we are looking for enthusiastic employees to expand the team.
The tasks are:
- Communicating with customer via e-mail and phone (in English)
- Requesting (not creating) customs documents
- Booking transport (system driven)
- Responding on inquiries (warehouse and transport related)
- Track and trace of shipments
- Providing transport quotes
- Experience in logistics and/or administration
- Good command of the English language,
- good computer skills,
- Customer and service oriented,
- Real team player with a good dose of energy.
- Full-time job between 06.00 a.m.- 23.00 p.m.
- Gross hourly wage of € 13,63 (excluding holiday pay and holiday hours)
- Surcharge after 7 p.m. of 25%
- Travel allowance from 10 km one way
- In addition, the client offers the long-term opportunity for a permanent contract and offers career opportunities.