UPS Healthcare is located at the Marco Poloweg in Venlo. In this location it is all about medicine and there fore it is very important that everything goes according to plan.
As inventory controller you signal and solve discrepancies which arise from operational warehouse activities and inventory control. You investigate these issues by looking into the inventory and in UPS or Customer systems. Delivering daily management reports is also one of your main tasks. Performing critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock. Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts. You troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Initiate and organize daily stock checks, cycle counts and wall-to-wall counts;
- Pro-active scanning of system inventories and system order processing to detect irregularities in inventories;
- Produces and improves management reports showing inventory levels, count results, error categories and root causes of inaccuracies;
- Hold regular meetings with key employees involved to discuss count results, root causes and corrective actions. Follow-up of agreed corrective actions;
- Initiates process and system improvements to decrease probability of occurrence of stock inaccuracies;
- Support of operations support group (OSG) regarding validation of customer complaints.
The working times are in dayshift from 08.00 a.m. till 17.00 p.m. It is possible to work in shifts until a maximum of 21:00.
- Education: MBO + with experience or HBO without experience;
- Meeting deadlines is not a challenge for you;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a preference;
- MS Office systems knowledge;
- You are proactive and have strong analytical and communicative skills.
- Gross salary a hour of € 13,63 / € 14,01 a hour;
- Fulltime job of 40 hours a week;
- Traveling allowance;
- Long-term development opportunities within UPS.